Take advantage of this opportunity to join others in the business community in learning more about the place you call "home"! Meet the heads of organizations like Cape Fear Valley Health System, the City of Fayetteville, and the Cumberland County School System to name but just a few. Whether you have lived in Fayetteville for a short time or all of your life, Leadership Fayetteville will help you discover what is happening in the community and how you can get involved.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYER?
Upon completion of Leadership Fayetteville, each participant will have:
- Strengthened leadership abilities
- Access to an informed network of diverse colleagues
- Exposure to a variety of regional leaders
- An understanding of the realities, opportunities and challenges of our region
- An opportunity to position their business as an organization committed to improving the community
- An opportunity to become involved with and bring about positive change in our community
Promoting Business Friendly Public Policy
In early June, the Government Affairs Committee of the Chamber will present to the City Council our recommendations for revisions to the sign ordinances in the City of Fayetteville that will expand and allow tasteful but prominent and visible signage for our business community. If enacted this will be the first meaningful change to the ordinance in over 20 years.
Special Thanks to Our Tier 1 President's Partners