What is MAC
Mission: 'To enhance relationships and foster a heightened understanding between council members and the military community - Fort Bragg and Pope Army Air Field.'
You benefit greatly when you become a MAC member...
- Military Affairs Council Year-'round socials that build better relationships and communications between civilians and the military.
- Hear the latest happenings at Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base at the Chamber's Coffee Club. Fort Bragg and Pope AFB participate alternately.
- Lobbying community positions with the military by keeping the lines of communication open and recognizing the military's value to our community.
- Command briefings at Pope Air Force Base and Fort Bragg to enlighten MAC members about the specific mission of each military installation and its impact on the community at-large.
- Newcomer Information acquainting the military with our community.
- Marketing to develop programs to inform our military population of the business, recreational, and social benefits of the Fayetteville community.
- Opportunity for member recognition in Chamber newsletters.
- Opportunity for Business Sponsorship of Events and Programs
- Business networking opportunities. MAC members are often invited to special events at Fort Bragg and Pope AFB.
- MAC Certificate of Membership and Beautifully Appointed MAC Lapel Pin
Every day approximately 47,000 military personnel and 10,618 civilian employees in careers ranging from trades and labor to engineers and attorneys provide the services needed to train, sustain, and deploy the combat forces to America's Crisis Response Contingency Corps and Special Operations Forces. In the time of crisis, Fort Bragg serves as the major nexus for massive troop deployment.
Joining the Military Affairs Council is a tremendous opportunity for you to meet personally with leaders from Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base, but it also serves as a networking opportunity for our military friends. NAC continues to participate in other programs throughout the year to provide support and assistance, such as the United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) Soldier, Family and Command Support Association. MAC assisted in the fundraising for the Wall of Heroes at the United States Army Special Operations Command's Memorial Plaza on Fort Bragg.
Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base are important to your business and the Fayetteville/Cumberland County community. To find out more about how you can support Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base, contact Mike Lynch at (910) 433-6768 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org