Board of Directors
Kitti Jo Finch - Chair
Brian Kent, PhD - Past Chair
Jim Grafstrom - Vice Chair
Spectra Venue Management
Charles Allen, V - Treasurer
Two Men and A Truck
Pam Jackson, PhD - Secretary
Fayetteville State University
Fayetteville Urban MinistryKim Scruton, PhDMethodist UniversityWilliam HedgepethSelect Bank & Trust
Bill PannhoffB&B Catering
William (Bill) PryorCape Fear Valley Health System
Jerome ScottFLMI, LUTCF/ Insurance Guy
John McCauleyHighland Paving Co.
Interim President & CEO
COL Brett Funck
Fort Bragg Garrison Command
Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
Fayetteville-Cumberland Economic Development Corp
Frank Till, PhD
Cumberland County Schools Superintendent
Fayetteville Business Professional League
The Impact of Supporting Local
By choosing to patronize locally owned establishments, you make a positive impact on our community in many ways. Here are just 5 of them:
- Environment - By buying things made closer to home, you’re cutting down on fossil fuel use, reducing your carbon impact and saving money.
- Local Economy - Local businesses buy more often from other local businesses, so the money you spend is retained in the community in a more concentrated fashion.
- Local Flavor - The experience at a local establishment is completely unique – providing the local flavor of the area
- Community Care - Local entrepreneurs are more connected to our community, because they live here, too. They are more likely than their non-local businesses to get involved in community efforts.
- Voicing Your Opinion - You are voting with your dollar to say, “Hey, I like this place and the neighborhood wouldn’t be the same without it.”