TMA Five Diamond Designation Renewed for Holmes Security SystemsMarch 31, 2021TMA Five Diamond Designation Renewed for Holmes Security Systems
Fayetteville’s own, Holmes Security Systems, has had their prestigious “TMA Five Diamond Monitoring Center” designation renewed by The Monitoring Association (TMA). This designation is granted annually to monitoring centers that satisfy all of the requirements of the “five points of excellence”:
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its monitoring center operators certified using the TMA online training series on industry best practices.
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Proficiency in alarm confirmation process, which helps reduce false alarms
- Proficiency in communications with Public Service Answering Points, such as the Emergency 911 centers
- Knowledge of electronic communications equipment, including, cellular, radio and internet communication systems
- An understanding of the codes and standards of such organizations as Underwriters Laboratories, Factory Mutual, the National Fire Protection Association and others
- Proficiency in the area of emergency preparedness under a wide scenario of possibilities.
______________________________ ______________________________ ___
About The Monitoring Association
The Monitoring Association (TMA), formerly the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA), is an internationally-recognized non-profit trade association that represents professional monitoring companies, security systems integrators, and providers of products and services to the industry. Incorporated in 1950, TMA represents its members before Congress and regulatory agencies on the local, state and federal levels, and other public safety authorities. Learn more at https://tma.us/about-tma.