Results Found: 7
NewsThursday, December 01, 2016Categories: Community, Government Affairs, Press Release, Chamber, General News Article, Official News Release, Release for OthersSharonview Federal Credit Union Reveals its Updated “Personal” Branding Platform to Fayetteville BraWednesday, November 30, 2016Categories: Chamber, Press Release, Community, Release for OthersWednesday, November 23, 2016Categories: Announcement, Community, Official News Release, Release for Others, Chamber, Human Interest, Press ReleaseWednesday, November 23, 2016Categories: Announcement, Economic, Official News Release, Release for Others, Action Alert, Chamber, Human Interest, Press ReleaseWednesday, November 23, 2016Categories: Announcement, Human Interest, Release for Others, Chamber, Press ReleaseThursday, November 17, 2016Categories: Announcement, Community, Official News Release, Release for Others, Action Alert, Chamber, Economic, Press Release
The Impact of Supporting Local
By choosing to patronize locally owned establishments, you make a positive impact on our community in many ways. Here are just 5 of them:
- Environment - By buying things made closer to home, you’re cutting down on fossil fuel use, reducing your carbon impact and saving money.
- Local Economy - Local businesses buy more often from other local businesses, so the money you spend is retained in the community in a more concentrated fashion.
- Local Flavor - The experience at a local establishment is completely unique – providing the local flavor of the area
- Community Care - Local entrepreneurs are more connected to our community, because they live here, too. They are more likely than their non-local businesses to get involved in community efforts.
- Voicing Your Opinion - You are voting with your dollar to say, “Hey, I like this place and the neighborhood wouldn’t be the same without it.”