Lumbee Guaranty Bank
- Banks/Credit Unions
For the past half-century, Lumbee Guaranty Bank has been meeting the financial needs of the communities we serve.
As a locally owned and operated commercial bank, as well as the first Native American owned bank in the Unites States, we work tirelessly to provide the lowest loan rates, highest interest rates and best customer service around.
From humble beginnings, with a simple dream of serving local residents’ banking needs, Lumbee Guaranty Bank has grown to some 1,700 shareholders and hold assets of more than $300 million.
Feel free to read our most recent annual report to learn more about the bank’s financial statements and our goals for the future.
We’re Your Community Bank
With 13 branches serving Robeson, Hoke, Cumberland and surrounding counties, we’re the convenient and local choice for your banking needs.
Lumbee Guaranty Bank offers a full array of investment, loan and deposit products, as well as useful services such as online, mobile and telephone banking to save you time and money.
Meeting our customers’ needs is our number one priority. If you’re looking for a financial partner who puts you first, look no further than Lumbee Guaranty Bank.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Ann N. BrittLumberton Branch Manager600 N. Pine St.Lumberton , NC 28358Phone: (910) 738-3200
- Mr. Kyle ChavisCEO2315 Bloom Ave.Fayetteville, NC 28304Phone: (910) 860-0159
- Mr. Jonathan DeCarloBranch Manager2315 Bloom Ave.Fayetteville, NC 28304Phone: (910) 860-0159
- Ms. Debbie MaloneLoan Processor2315 Bloom Ave.Fayetteville, NC 28304Phone: (910) 860-0159
- Mr. Carmen SerbioSenior Vice President2315 Bloom Ave.Fayetteville, NC 28304