Jerome T. Scott, FLMI, LUTCF/The Insurance Guy
Jerome T. Scott, FLMI, LUTCF/The Insurance Guy5310 Yadkin Rd.Fayetteville, NC 28303(910) 487-0044(910) 487-0046 (fax)Hours:Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
If you want the best protection for your money, and the best advice, care and service, just like our page! THE Insurance Guy is here to help!
Whom to Contact
- April C. LambrightProducer / CSR5310 Yadkin RdFayetteville, NC 28303Phone: (910) 487-0044Cell Phone: (910) 973-4204Fax: (910) 487-0046
If in the Fayetteville area.... take Skibo Rd toward Pamalee Dr, make a left onto Yadkin Rd, come down about 1.04 miles, insurance office will be on your right.
The Impact of Supporting Local
By choosing to patronize locally owned establishments, you make a positive impact on our community in many ways. Here are just 5 of them:
- Environment - By buying things made closer to home, you’re cutting down on fossil fuel use, reducing your carbon impact and saving money.
- Local Economy - Local businesses buy more often from other local businesses, so the money you spend is retained in the community in a more concentrated fashion.
- Local Flavor - The experience at a local establishment is completely unique – providing the local flavor of the area
- Community Care - Local entrepreneurs are more connected to our community, because they live here, too. They are more likely than their non-local businesses to get involved in community efforts.
- Voicing Your Opinion - You are voting with your dollar to say, “Hey, I like this place and the neighborhood wouldn’t be the same without it.”