Fall/Winter: Daily 12pm – 4pm
Cape Fear Botanical Garden
Founded in 1989, Cape Fear Botanical Garden is a natural beauty situated on an impressive 80 acres nestled between the Cape Fear River and Cross Creek just two miles from downtown Fayetteville.Flourishing with beautiful specialty gardens and blooming ornamental plants, the Garden’s highlights include Camellia, Daylilly and Shade Gardens, Butterfly Stroll and Children’s Garden, Reflection Garden, and the Heritage Garden Complex featuring 1886 agricultural structures and a homestead.
The Garden provides a variety of educational opportunities for all ages. Attend a workshop to refine your gardening skills, bring your group for a guided tour, try your hand at art, drop by for story time, or join us on a nature walk – there’s something for everyone!
The Garden offers engaging cultural events to inspire and excite, educational activities to energize, and peaceful spots to refresh. Visitors of all ages are welcome.
- the Garden is the premier rental space for weddings and receptions
- the Garden is the perfect venue to host a half-day, all-day or multi-day business meeting, retreat or workshop
- the Garden is an approved Cumberland County Field Trip
- the Garden is a member of the NC Birding Trail
- the Garden is a NC Environmental Education Center
Member EventsThursday Jul 19, 2018Discover YOUR Garden, meet our Board of Directors, sip a beverage, sample our catering and enjoy a Garden stroll. ...read more
Situated between Cross Creek and the Cape Fear River on N. Eastern Blvd (I-95 Business/Rt. 301).