- Schools/College & University
Enrolling more North Carolinians than any other private school, Campbell University is the private university of choice in North Carolina.
Our mission is to graduate students with exemplary academic and professional skills who are prepared for purposeful lives and meaningful service. Our attentive faculty and emphasis on hands-on learning ensure that students are well prepared for their careers and for life.
With over 150 degree programs across 10 academic divisions, Campbell offers students a wide range of academic options and a quality education. We currently have five doctorate professional degrees in divinity, law, osteopathic medicine, physical therapy and pharmacy, making us one of only three private universities in North Carolina to achieve the highest level of accreditation (Level VI) from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Enrolls more North Carolinians than any other private university in the state and nation
- Only private university in North Carolina with degree programs in law, pharmacy, and medicine
- 1 of only 3 private universities in North Carolina to achieve highest accreditation level
- 1 of the most academically diverse universities in North Carolina with 150+ programs