Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County
301 Hay St.Fayetteville, NC 28301(910) 323-1776(910) 323-1727 (fax)Hours:Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday 9 a.m. to noon. Additional Gallery Hours: Sat 12-4
- Entertainment & Recreation
Celebrate culture and creativity through the Arts Council’s exhibits and events. Art is alive on 4th Fridays with exhibits, music and more. The International Folk Festival features many cultures through performances and hand-made arts and crafts. Turn back the clock to Victorian times for A Dickens Holiday. All of this and much more … offered by the Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County!
The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County (North Carolina) was founded in 1973. As a link between artists, arts and cultural organizations and the community, the Arts Council administers programs in partnership with a variety of local agencies to stimulate community development through the arts.
The Arts Council supports individual creativity, cultural preservation, economic development and lifelong learning through the arts.
As the primary steward of public and private funding for arts, cultural and history activities in the Cape Fear Region, the Arts Council and the agencies it supports shall be known for these core values:
-Excellence - in artistry and content of programs and presentations
-Accountability - through best practices as non-profit organizations
-Transparency - in operations and decision-making
-Collaboration - with many partners to leverage financial resources and expertise, and to build community consensus around cultural activities
-Innovation - as leaders in creatively enhancing the reputation and vitality of our city and county with a national and international audience
- We provide 23,000 students with arts education opportunities
- We inspire more than 511,000 people who attended free exhibits, festivals and events
- We give more than $675,000 to community non-profit organizations
- We support individual creativity and lifelong learning
- We serve as a resource in making Cumberland County a good place to live, work and visit
Whom to Contact
- Ashanti BennettAssistant to The Executive DirectorPhone: (910) 323-1776