The Trophy House is looking for an immediate sales associate position to be filled for our showroom floor. Must have reliable transportation, possess excellent customer service skills and be available to work Monday thru Friday, 9AM to 5:30 PM every day.
Must be able to type 35 wpm or better, good grasp on grammar, as well as have a basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft office products (e.g. Word, Excel).
Sales Associates are responsible for assisting our customers both stateside and abroad with all of their military and civilian needs. The Trophy House, Inc is an awards recognition company and therefore over half of the product produced by the company is custom.
The Sales Associate MUST be able to communicate well with our customers, accurately communicate with both the customer and the production teams regarding what is being done to an order.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet customers
• Operate a cash register
• Increase store sales
• Help maintain sales floor appearance
• Learn and maintain superior product and production knowledge
• Help direct customers to their best options based off their award needs
• Take customer orders
• High School Diploma
• Retail sales experience desired, but not required
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to read, write and perform basic math
• The ability to both stand and walk for extended periods of time
A grammar and basic match test will be required for this position.