The Trophy House is looking for a full time graphics artist with extensive knowledge in Corel Draw, concept art and creating film for screen printing.
Must be highly adaptable, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to multi task and work within a high speed environment.
Our art department has a full array of production equipment that the artist will need to be familiar with, including UV printers, Vinyl cutters and printer, CNC routers, and heat presses.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work extensively with Corel Draw X3 and up
• Create and Print film for our Screen Printers
• Handle art requests across multiple departments
• Create plotter files
• Be able to create concept art for our customers
• Create and setup art that can be utilized for production printers and equipment such as UV printers, CNC routers and vinyl cutters
• Extensive knowledge with Corel Draw a must
• Knowledge of such Adobe programs as Photoshop and Illustrator is heavily desired, but not required
• A good grasp on creating and printing such things as half-tones for film
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to work in a high speed environment