The Trophy House is looking for a reliable, general laborer to help when assistance is needed in one or more of our production departments. Helpers must be able to lift over 50 lbs., possess great attention to detail and be able to tolerate heat.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work in sometimes high-paced, stressful environments during our busy seasons
• Communicate and listen well to instructions
• Provide assistance to any department that requires help, including but not limited to checking in and carrying packages (that may exceed 50 lbs.); helping screen printers with pulling, drying and quality control checking of apparel coming off the belt(s); general assembly of awards; help in breaking down, cleaning and burning of film used by our screen printers
• General help with cleaning of production areas
• Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to work in high-paced environments
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
• Must be able to communicate well with others
• Must be able to tolerate heat