The Trophy House is looking for a bookkeeper with a background in finance, and possesses an extensive knowledge with programs such as QuickBooks, Excel, etc.
Must have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask well in a high speed environment, and handle general office tasks, including phone calls and purchasing requests outside of their normal duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling general office tasks (e.g. filing, generating reports and ordering supplies)
• Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions
• Payroll, payroll tax and sales tax services
• Assist in answering general phones calls
• Using computers to generate reports as well as utilizing Excel extensively
• Greet and assist customers when necessary
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and normal mail correspondence
• Associate’s Degree in related field desired
• Prior administrative experience
• Excellent computer skills, especially in typing
• Attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and Outlook a must