Veteran Entrepreneurship Programs by the SBAName: Veteran Entrepreneurship Programs by the SBADate: April 29, 2021Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
Who Should Attend:
- VETERANS who own a business or would like to start a business
What You Can Learn:
- Access special SBA programs for Veterans
- SBA Veteran lending programs to:
- gain working capital for startups
- expansion and acquisitions
- purchase and occupy commercial real estate
Why You Should Attend:
- Leverage your Veteran’s status via SBA opportunities for you &/or your current spouse.
- Veterans are generally more successful business owners than non-veterans!
Tuition & Fees:
- No cost to YOU
- Don Spry, Senior SBA Area Manager