Sales and Use Tax WorkshopName: Sales and Use Tax WorkshopDate: November 10, 2020Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM ESTEvent Description:
This seminar will help participants better understand their sales and use tax obligations.
Classes will be held online through WebEx. There is no charge for attendees and materials can be downloaded for free. You must pre-register to attend.
Who Should Attend:
- New and existing businesses
- Sole Proprietors who sell products or services
Participants must have access to a reliable internet connection to attend.
What you will learn:
- how to prepare sales and use tax returns
- sales and use tax basics
- most common types of sales and use tax collected
- how to register for an account
Why You Should Attend:
To stay up-to-date on sales and use tax laws and filing procedures business.Business Directory News Releases Events Calendar Hot Deals Member To Member Deals Marketspace Job Postings Contact Us Information & Brochures Weather Join The Chamber