Perpetuating the Family BusinessName: Perpetuating the Family BusinessDate: August 23, 2017Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Family businesses are the key driver of community employment and wealth. But, did you know that only 30% of family businesses make it to the 2nd Generation, and only 12% make it to the 3rd generation!
Now is the time to learn key secrets to perpetuating family business success.
Anytime you have to work out issues with family, there is the potential for a lot of emotion misunderstandings. Frequently the decisions can be based on faulty information or the wrong motivations. There is a proven process for working through these challenges. Join us and learn some of the keys to successfully transfer the family business and family wealth. Topics covered:
- How do you find the right balance between working the business and spending time with the family?
- What are the strategies for integrating new family members into the business?
- What happens if some members of the family choose not to join the business?
- What are the keys to managing generational conflicts?
- How do you cash out mom and dad while still having the capital to growth?
- How do you retain non-family executives in the business?