BYOB2: Business Tax EssentialsName: BYOB2: Business Tax EssentialsDate: October 20, 2020Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
This seminar will cover the basic requirements to help NC businesses understand the laws and obligations necessary to be a tax compliant business.
Classes will be held online through WebEx. There is no charge for attendees and SOME materials can be downloaded for free. You must pre-register to attend.
"Build Your Own Business. Be Your Own Boss." (BYOB2).
Who Should Attend:
- New and established business owners
- Businesses seeking financial assistance
Participants must have access to a reliable internet connection to attend.
What you will learn:
- filing and administrative requirements
- basics of NC sales & use tax law
- basics of withholding tax law
- how to complete sales tax and withholding returns
- basics of filing and paying online
Why You Should Attend:
To make sure you are filing your business taxes correctly and on time!Business Directory News Releases Events Calendar Hot Deals Member To Member Deals Marketspace Job Postings Contact Us Information & Brochures Weather Join The Chamber