2013 Annual Awards DinnerName: 2013 Annual Awards DinnerDate: February 8, 2013Time: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM ESTWebsite: http://www.fayettevillencchamber.orgRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:Click here for sponsorship opportunities.
Lieutenant General (Ret.) Benjamin C. Freakley is scheduled to speak at Chamber's Annual Awards Dinner!
The Chamber's Annual Awards Dinner will be taking place on Friday, February 8th at Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg with a scheduled appearance by Lt. Gen. (Ret) Benjamin Freakly. At this time we will honor the winners of the Athena Award, Realtor Cup and Business of the Year. There are many additional special recognitions that will be awarded that night as well.
We hope to have your participation for what promises to be another fabulous event. Join us and over 350 attendees in recognizing individuals and business for their accomplishments.
LTG Freakley was responsible for meeting accessions goals for officer and enlisted personnel, managing and conducting recruiting operations, developing accessions policy, developing direct commission and appointment policy, and overseeing accessions programs.
Freakley has taken command at Fort Knox, as U.S. Army Accessions Command assumed the role of senior mission command of Fort Knox and established the Human Resources Center of Excellence.
LTG Freakley graduated from the U.S. Military Academy in 1975. He has a Master of Military Arts and Science Degree in Operations. His military schooling includes the Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced Courses, British Long Armor/Infantry Course, U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, School of Advanced Military Studies, and the Army War College.
CANCELATION POLICY: REGISTRANT HAS 5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND OR CREDIT TO ACCOUNT. FAILURE TO CANCEL RENDERS REGISTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT.Event Sponsors:
Silver SponsorLocation:Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
4760 Lake Valley Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28303Date/Time Information:Friday, February 8th
Social Hour - 6 p. m.
Program - 7 p. m.Contact Information:For additional information contact Tara Oneill at 484-4242 Ext. 224.Fees/Admission:Chamber Members
$75 - Individual ticket
$145 - Couple ticket
$750 - Corporate table (Reserved table of ten)
$100 - Individual ticket
$195 - Couple ticket
Set a Reminder:
The Impact of Supporting Local
By choosing to patronize locally owned establishments, you make a positive impact on our community in many ways. Here are just 5 of them:
- Environment - By buying things made closer to home, you’re cutting down on fossil fuel use, reducing your carbon impact and saving money.
- Local Economy - Local businesses buy more often from other local businesses, so the money you spend is retained in the community in a more concentrated fashion.
- Local Flavor - The experience at a local establishment is completely unique – providing the local flavor of the area
- Community Care - Local entrepreneurs are more connected to our community, because they live here, too. They are more likely than their non-local businesses to get involved in community efforts.
- Voicing Your Opinion - You are voting with your dollar to say, “Hey, I like this place and the neighborhood wouldn’t be the same without it.”