THANK YOU TO OUR 110 PARTNERS
Buffalo Wild Wings LSV Partnership-Architects/Planners, A.I.A. Cavin's Business Solutions, Inc. Mellow Mushroom Coastal Carolina Neuropsychiatric Center Morganton Management and Development, L.L.C. Cromwell Architects Engineers, Inc. Parks Building Supply CTS Cleaning Systems, Inc. Paul Mitchell The School Fayetteville Cumberland Carpets Pro Seal & Striping Danielle Ward Prudential All American Homes - Eddie Terry ECS Carolinas, LLP Raeford Fields Falcon Children's Home Relocation Guide Jerry Gregory & Associates - Financial Directions Rogers & Breece Funeral Home FirstHealth of the Carolinas Seegars Fence Company of Fayetteville Foust Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. Team Harris Real Estate Golden Corral Steaks Buffet & Bakery - Skibo Rd Teri J. Henderson Highland Country Club Thompson & Little, Inc. Highland Presbyterian Church Till & Butler CPAs, PLLC Houston Henderson Real Estate Consultants, LLC Townsend Real Estate - Carla Bullard Council K3 Enterprises Triangle Rock Club LaFayette Ford Lincoln, Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Lewis, Deese, Nance, Briggs & Hardin, LLP WNCN / NBC-17
For more information on how you can help support your Chamber by being a 110 Partner, visit this link.
The Impact of Supporting Local
By choosing to patronize locally owned establishments, you make a positive impact on our community in many ways. Here are just 5 of them:
1. Environment - By buying things made closer to home, you’re cutting down on fossil fuel use, reducing your carbon impact and saving money.
2. Local Economy - Local businesses buy more often from other local businesses, so the money you spend is retained in the community in a more concentrated fashion.
3. Local Flavor - The experience at a local establishment is completely unique – providing the local flavor of the area
4. Community Care - Local entrepreneurs are more connected to our community, because they live here, too. They are more likely than their non-local businesses to get involved in community efforts.
5. Voicing Your Opinion - You are voting with your dollar to say, “Hey, I like this place and the neighborhood wouldn’t be the same without it.”